Sunday, October 10, 2010

Old School Screenshots

Last night was another one of those nights where I got to sit around and bullshit about the good old days with some of my oldest and dearest WoW friends. This got me to thinking about my old screen shots (I pretty much have a whole library documenting my WoW experience, minus a few months due to computer issues), and I managed to get the ol' external hard drive up and running. I was expecting to find just old Wrath raid photos, but instead I ended up finding baby Saz photos too!! I figured I'd share some of them here, not only because I think it's cool, but I'm sure that it'll be six months again before I steal the power cord from the internet router to make the external hard drive work again, and I'm sure this laptop will probably die on me in that time : P

Anyways, on to the photos!

 Quest line for my water totem, I think.
Yeah, I used to rock that mask ; )
 Drinking by the moonlight in the Wetlands.
 I lived in Ghost Wolf form.
Zangarmarsh! One of my more favorite zones.
After defeating Illidan in Black Temple. Rockin' the miss matched T7 set, and my new lvl 70 dagger.
In Stratholme farming for the mount. Full T7.5 sexiness.
This last shot really makes me miss my Mac. To run freely in Dalaran again! And to have addons too! 


So yeah, finding these really made me happy.They brought back some memories, but good and bad (more of the former and less of the latter, thankfully). These screenshots really make me think back on the last two expansions...what I've experienced, the people I've met, how much things have changed (or in some cases, haven't). I think it's definitely a good thing to reflect back on things now and again, just so you can take note of past mistakes so that you don't end up making them again.These photos kind of do that for me.

While I didn't get to experience a whole lot of Burning Crusade raiding/BG wise, that expansion still holds a ton of memories for me. Wrath of the Lich King has likewise held a ton of memories for me, through raiding, guilds, and even making some pretty damn good friends through just a little bit of mild PvP. I'm really interested in seeing what Cataclysm will bring.

I'm really looking forward to the fresh start on many different levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment